Monday, March 8, 2010
VITA GLOBAL NETWORKING BREAKFAST - March 17th
Yes, your favorite Media Mindsetter [that's me] will be speaking at the VITA GLOBAL NETWORKING BREAKFAST on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 fromt 7:30am until 9:00 am. The special topic is “Doing Business within the Gulf Cooperation Council.”
Here's the lineup, the confirmed speakers are:
Dave Josephson, Director, Western Region, Export Import Bank· Trade finance solutions
· Overview of how the Export Import Bank develops business with Gulf Cooperation
Ghassan J. Sader, President and CEO, Sader Hospitality Worldwide LLC
· Relationship among Gulf Cooperation Countries
· How business, tourism and culture intertwine for economic prosperity for the region
Michael Lloyd, Vice President, Marketing, Unique Image Inc.
· How the collabortion of Unique Image, The Economic Alliance and VITA can assist
· Capturing the emerging market in the Middle East
It's all going down here:
The Valley Economic Alliance Building
BFG Board Room
5121 Van Nuys Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Make Your Reservations Today! Non-Members are $25; VITA Members are $20. Call Darcy at 818-379-7000 x 109 or email her - email@example.com.
Expanding your knowledge of the global market is essential to continued success. Don't miss out.