Search This Blog

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rockin' with The Champ and Miss USA

Okay, so where am I?

I'm in Las Vegas at Eva Longoria’s Eve Nightclub inside Crystals at CityCenter. I threw a one, two-punch this Fourth of July Weekend as I hung with hosts Miss USA 2010 Rima Fakih and undefeated six-time World Champion boxer Floyd Mayweather and took over the glamorous club.

Eve Nightclub presented the ALO Hayati magazine party where guests enjoyed Femme Fatale Fridays alongside Fakih with DJ KrisCut and DJ Supra entertaining the crowd behind the turntables. Then, the knockout weekend continued with Floyd “Money” Mayweather joining the party.

Come a take a look...

Rima prepares for the big night
Miss USA 2010 with Miss Nevada
She says to call...and I will.
Thousands on hand to enjoy the night.
The champ, Floyd Mayweather with the queen
Criss Angel stopped by too.