Greetings from the grill. Yes, the last day of the season. Time to put away the whites and close your pool. Only a few issues. Half the
is flooded. The other half is burning and the last half is on fire…literally. Yeah I know, that’s three halves, which only works if you are a catcher for the Yankees. Let’s say I am channeling my inner Yogi Berra. United States
|Think she'll win an Emmy?|
So, without further ado, here are some of the top stories from last week.
- How long before they charge us to send emails? Postal Service on verge of going broke, shutting down. The postmaster general says 'If Congress doesn't act, we will default.' The story is here.
- The media is blamed for low hospital circumcision rates. Where’s a good Mohel when you need one
- Remember when Tab cola was for beautiful people? 10 brand names that time still favors.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association marches on to the tune of $60+ million without Jerry Lewis.
- The media topples empires…Al Jazeera's Role in Toppling the Dictators One by One…click here.
- The best headline of the week: Obama-Nomics: Half Full, Half Empty, or Just Half Assed?
- There’s hope for college football in the west yet - OU and UT in the Pac 16?
- And finally, 'All My Children' Drama as Susan Lucci Blasts ABC Exec for Cancellation.
See you on Thursday when The Media Guy Struggles dives inside the red carpet to show you what it’s like to be a celebrity handler.